Globally, 214 million women of conceptive age in developing regions have unmet needs in modern contraceptives. Intrauterine contraceptive device (IUD) is highly effective, has few medical contraindications, low discontinuation, and is a low-cost modern contraceptive method. An IUD is a small T-shaped plastic, copper device a bit bigger than a quarter that's put into the womb (uterus) by a doctor or nurse. It releases copper to prevent pregnancy for between 5 and 10 years.
IUD device is one of the best options for birth control due to its excellent cost-effective property.
What are the benefits of IUDs?
- It lasts a long time.
- It is mostly hassle-free. Once it is inserted then no need to think about it, and neither does your partner
- It's one cost, upfront.
We have different types of IUDs available in our stock are as follows:
- Eloira: Eloira consists of a Plastic frame with a reservoir containing the drug Levonorgestrel (LNG). Eloira consists of a Plastic frame with a reservoir containing the drug Levonorgestrel (LNG). This Levonorgestrel reservoir issue a low daily small dose of (LNG) into the uterine cavity. LNG is also used in other contraceptive devices.
This device protects pregnancy for 5 years. Click here to see product details.
- Inara Cu 250: Inara Cu 250 is one of the intrauterine devices which is the most effective and reversible contraceptive in nature. It comes ready for insertion in an insertion tube, therefore it consists of less number of steps while insertion than other IUDs.
Inara Cu 250 offers long term protection from pregnancy upto 3 years. See the product details here.
- Inara Cu 375: Inara Cu 375 is a Sleek copper-bearing intrauterine device mostly utilized everywhere throughout the world as reversible contraceptives. This device is easy to insert, also requires minimal training from the staff.
Inara Cu375 gives long-term pregnancy protection of up to 5 years. Click here to see product details.
- Safeload T Cu 380A: Safeload T Cu 380A is a small, T-shaped, adaptable plastic intrauterine contraceptive device that is immersed into the uterus by a trained provider. There is no touch strategy in the insertion of the IUD makes the insertion aseptic and more hygienic. It's the best choice for ladies who need long-term but reversible protection from pregnancy.
This device gives protection upto 10 years from pregnancy. Click here to see product details.
- Inara cu 375 sleek: Inara cu 375 sleek is a copper-bearing IUD that is popularly used all over the world. Key features are easy to insert and require minimal training to the provider.Inara requires fewer steps for insertion compared to other IUDs. Also, it comes ready to be inserted in the insertion tube and the nylon suture is softer which provides more comfort to the couple.
This device provides long-term protection of up to 5 years from pregnancy.
- Pregna Copper T 380A: Pregna Copper T 380A / Copper t is a safe and trusted birth control Intrauterine device. This copper t device provides protection up to 10 years from pregnancy.
Copper T device is a very reliable, safe, and easy method of contraception including for the long term.
The Pregna Copper T 380 A is amongst the most effective methods in India. Also, it has a lot of copper t advantages with less than one percent failure rate. See the product details here.
- Injectable Contraceptives DMPA: The DMPA injectable contraceptive is a commonly used reversible contraceptive method among women in all over the world. It is also known as the "shot". The injection is known as Depo Provera (depot-medroxyprogesterone acetate or DMPA).
The DMPA blocks ovulation and without ovulation, pregnancy can't occur the release of an egg from the ovaries. DMPA also thickens cervical mucus to block sperm. Each shot lasts for 13 weeks.
- Silverline Cu 200 Ag: Women with excess bleeding conditions often fear to use intrauterine devices. Silverline will put all those fears at rest by offering long-term reversible contraception with absolute comfort and provide perfect spacing for up to 5 years.
The Silverline device is gentle during insertion and removal.
- Tubal Rings: Gynocare services Pvt Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers of TUBAL RINGS, a Contraceptive device for female sterilization.
Tubal rings are manufactured in Class 100 conditions, is Gamma sterilized, and conform to the specifications of BIS: 13009. The raw material used in Tubal rings is approved from US origin and successfully used all over India.
Provide long-term contraception: As per the research women who choose birth control pills are more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy than those using IUDs.
Convenient and user friendly: It can be easy to use and inserted any time during the menstrual cycle even immediately after childbirth or abortion.
No side effects: It is safe and no hormonal side effects. It is even safe for breastfeeding mothers.
Why Gynocare Services?
Leading IUD manufacturer: We are one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in India and provide the best services.
Uncompromising Quality: We provide the best quality pharmaceutical products across India.
Innovative Expertise: We have innovative experts in our company and try to provide the best service to our clients.